Monday, June 23, 2014

James loves haircuts

James has refused for months to let me cut his hair. And it was getting ridiculously long. Finally, I decided it was getting cut, whether he liked it or not.  On the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend I gave Shiala a pedicure then put James in the hair chair. I didn't put a cape on him or anything but took the clippers and took a strip off the top of his head. As the hair fell to the floor, I said, 'hey, look, James!' And glanced at the pile of hair... He looked down and said 'hunh.' I said 'let's do another one!' And ZIP off it went. And he looked at it again. Then he said 'I don't went hair on my shirt.' So we put a cape on and away we went. He just needed to see that it didn't hurt...I guess.
Gotta love his faces.










Good Things:
I can see his face!
He is a clone of his daddy...
Nice to not have hair all over m kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment