Saturday, February 08, 2014

Our favorite park

When I say, "Let's go to the park." there is only one park that even comes to mind. That would be the park by the baseball fields and the hospital. It has the best playground equipment and most accessible for little people.
Often my girls will take the boys there without me going along. I appreciate when they choose to spend that time with their brothers, doing something the boys love. I especially appreciate it, because as I grow older I find that I enjoy it less. I would rather stay home and read. Or some such thing.
One of the beauties of a large family is that there are older kids to pick up when Mom can't do it. I don't have to always be the one to entertain. In fact, I suspect I'm the least entertaining person in the house.

We are anxiously waiting for warmer spring weather so we can go to the park again. Winter is long....
James loves to slide

James on the little kid slide, watched over by Sadie


Sadie, Charles and Soren at the monkey bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment