Thursday, November 07, 2013

Miranda, Miranda!!

My girls really love Miranda, who happens to be the alter-ego of some woman who posts these crazy 'vlog' posts on the internet. She sings(I guess you could call it that) and gives fashion and make-up tips. Anyway, they always go around talking like Miranda and using her voice and strange words. It's funny.

Our lovely trio of 'Mirandas'
One night the girls thought it would be fun to, yet again, dress up like Miranda. And somehow they talked their dad into it as well. Hair center-parted and bobby-pinned and a smear of lipstick in the general lip area....and this is what you get! Yikes.
I remember my dad letting us put his hair in curlers and barrettes and if it was long enough small pigtails....guess the apples don't fall far from the tree. (don't think we'd have gotten away with lipstick though...)

p.s. I think Curtis was a good sport to join in! He is an awesome dad.
I think that's just a little scary....

Good Things:
MONTANA is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hearing his voice again
Watching him interact with his siblings. 
He's grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment