Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Oh, boy! I've Got Joy! I Do, I Do!

Today was Charlie's first day of preschool at Mrs. E's Joy School.
He's been talking about it and asking about it since we went to the open house last week. 
This morning he was asking if it was time to go at 9 a.m. School didn't start until 12:30!
He was a bit nervous when we got there because there were kids he didn't know. I left him sitting there anyway, knowing that he would eventually join in and enjoy himself.
When I picked him up he had a smile on his face and lots to tell me about Joy School. It's hard for me to believe he is old enough to go to school already but I think he's going to have a 'joy'ful year!

Age: 4 1/2
Height: 3 ft, 6 1/2 in
Favorite food: PB & J sandwich
Favorite show: Avatar, the Last Airbender
Best buddies: Ethan, Canyon, Ryan

Good things: 
Only a 4 day school week!
Seeing Grandpa & Grandma W this coming weekend...
Finding THM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment