Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Wondering What I've Done....

I got a new calling on Sunday. Any guesses???


..


..


..


..


..


..


..



No, it's not RS president, or YW, or Gospel Doctrine, (thank goodness). I've been called as the Primary Chorister. I have no idea how to do this.

NONE!

I went to primary on Sunday just to observe and I'm wondering how in the world I will ever be creative enough to make it fun and educational and interesting to the kids. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And it's only 6 days til Christmas.
Am I ready? No.
Am I almost ready? No.
Have I even really started? No.
Am I nervous or bothered by this? Slightly.

I really wanted to make this a fun holiday season for the kids and do fun things, but wow, it's really just flown by and we haven't done the stories and carols each night, we haven't looked at lights, we haven't made a big deal about the Advent Calendar. We did try to make candy and it was a bust. All but the meringues. I even ruined the hard tack/glass candy.
I seriously am ready for January to be here. Or, can I rewind December and start over?????

I'm hoping your Christmas celebrations are going better than ours. Regardless, we are thankful for this time of year and for the reason for the season. After all, without Him, there would be no reason to celebrate.

Have a terrific Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Primary Chorister was my all time favorite calling ever. Why? Because the kids seriously do not care how well you can sing. They are a joy to work with. You'll do fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally die if they called me to be te primary chorister. I can't sing and I know nothing about music. Good Luck my friend!

    ReplyDelete