Sunday, October 06, 2013

James fall 2013

Since I did an update on all the other kids on their first day of school I figured I better do one of James as well. 
He is a very determined (some might say stubborn) child. I admire his grit and ability to stick to what he wants til he accomplishes it. Even if it causes contention between me and him. Some day that will be a great trait if we teach him to use it for good!
He is becoming much more independent and is quite good at entertaining himself. 
He and I are enjoying our time together twice a week when Charles goes to preschool! Sometimes we read or go for a drive, or visit grandma or take a nap!
He speaks well and a lot! You always know where you stand with him cause he'll tell you!
We love James and are thrilled he is our little caboose!

Age: 2 1/2
Height: 35 in
Favorite food: chips
Favorite show: Avatar
Best friend: Mom, grandma, Charlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment