Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break 2013-Sunday

On Sunday we attended church in Nate and Lori's ward to hear Holly speak before leaving on her mission to Chile. 
She give a great talk and she will be a wonderful missionary. I admire all these young women going on missions.
After church we all gathered at Nate's house to eat and visit. That is always the theme of get-togethers with the Welchs. 
I think the best benefit we have of having lived in Provo and sending our kids to American Heritage School is the relationships our children have with their cousins. I love that they enjoy each other's company and spending time together. 
I don't specifically remember what we ate, but when I look at these pictures I suspect there may have been some turkey involved. 
My favorite picture of the day-Lexie, Cambria and Spencer . Love these kids!!
James and Grandpa catching a few ZZZZzzzzz.
Lindsey seems to think these boys are funny. Maybe they were snoring.
Jordan-24 and James-2
This one is kindof sweet to me. My oldest and my youngest taking a nap together!

No comments:

Post a Comment