Tuesday, June 15, 2010


As you can tell by the change in the title of this blog things are happening in my life.
Things that are prompting me to do lots of introspection and reflection.
I'm beginning to question why I do what I do and if I still want to do what I do...
And if I don't, then what do I want to do?

I think that the thoughts and ideas that I have in my mind now have been there for a long time, on the back burner, waiting for the right time for me to examine them.

The right time seems to be now, 2010, and I hope to write about some of my thoughts and ideas and the directions I find myself going.

The family and our life will still be written about but I'm hoping to dig a little deeper into my own mind and heart and address some of those things as well.

Hope you'll stick around.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I saw your from Karen's blog. I love you blog title. That is a great way to look at life.

    I've been going through the same journey lately. Karen and Lazy have been my inspiration.

    Best wishes to you!

    -Deanna (aka The Sutter's Leadership Education blog, but I've moved)

    ReplyDelete