Friday, January 15, 2010

No name, but it's mine!

Yesterday I left a comment on Stacy Julian's blog about my greater purpose in scrapbooking. Just between you and me, I was trying to win a free seat in her Library of Memories class.
Anyhoo, she chose five comments and responded to them on her blog. Mine was one of the comments chosen....,.go here and read #5. That's me!

I would truly love to win that seat in her class, I learn so much from her, but I'll keep plugging along trying to implement her system (found in Photo Freedom) on my own.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool--Sounds like a fun class. I wish I had the scrapbook bug--but, eh, too much guilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of her before. Will have to check her out. I've gotten away from it, but tonight one of the twins was upset because I've never started his, his twins, or their adopted brother's scrapbooks. Eek! Time to dust off the old scissors! My big thing is I don't want to spend all that time on it like so many women do - half a day on one page. There must be a way to make them look great and still get it over with. I do the digital... but, ah, you have to print those out to count, right? *embarrassed grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kassie!! I found you. :D I'm so glad!! Very cool on the response.

    ReplyDelete