Tuesday, December 09, 2008

GGRRRRRRRR.........een grass!


This is what I got to deal with last weekend...3 or 4 grass-stained white dress shirts.


Why, you ask??


Because I have a 14 year old who absolutely cannot stay on his feet when he is playing football during lunch recess at school. I believe a feather could knock this kid over.



Normally he doesn't wear a dress shirt every day, but both of my boys auditioned for and were selected to be in a special choir that performed last week with Micheal Ballam at the school. It was a pretty big deal, and they had rehearsals, hence the dress shirts every day. Thankfully, the 16 year old manages to keep his clean.


Here is a picture of my favorite laundry aid. I think I need to buy stock in Stain Stick!!
*Note to self: teach the 14 year old how to put it on the stains properly so I don't have to rewash the shirts.



2 comments:

  1. lol... you're the 2nd blogger I've read today talking about their crazy boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS

    Got any tips for lipstick? hehe

    ReplyDelete