Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something I've been wanting to do for years

For years I’ve been wanting to take some pictures of my kids with fall leaves in the background. For years it had not happened. Too many excuses ranging from non-cooperative kids to missing the leaves to just plain forgetting.

This year I was determined to give it a go. We had to go two different days to get these, but I’m happy with them. And the drives to the leaves weren’t too bad, either. Of course, I still have uncooperative kids, so I only got to take pictures of the four youngest. Raspberries to my #2 and #3 boys!!











These were taken at South Fork Park and on the Alpine Loop/Cascade Springs Rd.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats! The pictures are adorable - well worth the effort! Today we watched our tree loose almost all it's leaves in almost an hour!! I had never seen a tree do that before - I even took video trying to capture the sound of them falling! lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats- I am not sure if my comment went through!

    ReplyDelete